"I don't need a baby brother or sister. What I want is a donkey."

Welcome friends and family. This is a website dedicated entirely to Miss Selah Rain Delaney, and all of her adventures.
Under each entry, there is a comment box that you can click to leave notes and / or encouragement for Selah.
I will update often with stories, pictures, artwork and movies, so please mark this website in your "favorites" file, and visit again soon.

Much love and aloha to you all,

Hope (a.k.a. Mama)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Art & Flying Puppy






I love this picture of the puppy

flying in the snow. Bow-wow!












...And, a couple of art piececs I did on the computer.


The first art piece is called "Explanation." It is a transforming drawing, and can transform into lots of different animals - you can change the letters and numbers into different shapes, like triangles; lining up the legs.




The next art piece is called "Baby Owl." This is a baby owl in a tree that can go looking for food on its own. It's ready for that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

selah,
Your new art pieces are quite wonderful. The line drawing of the baby owl ready to hunt food reminds me of a Picasso sketch and is nicely balanced. And the transformational concept is original and exciting and I am excited to see it up close when I come visit next month. Love, Yayu